Trade shows and exhibitions offer businesses an excellent platform to showcase their products and services and meet with prospective clients. Some companies may balk at the cost of setting up an exhibition, but if done right, the return on investment is considerable. Still not convinced? Here are 5 benefits of promoting your businesses with an exhibition stand.
1. Highly targeted business leads Trade shows and exhibitions are generally targeted at certain industries, and the people who attend these events are involved in related industries. This means that exhibiting at a trade show can be a wonderful way to advertise to a target market and reach decision makers within your target audience. Every trade show is an opportunity to expand on your company’s customer base and build your potential customer database for future communication.
2. Networking opportunities Exhibitions offer new ways to meet face to face with potential customers and partners. Exhibitions enable you to bring your existing and prospective customers face-to-face with your product and your team. The audience can interact with your product, get insight into your services, ask questions and receive information on the spot. Exhibitions enable large numbers of buyers and sellers to come into contact with one another, potentially building relationships and laying the groundwork for future sales.
3. Generates brand awareness Exhibitions create brand proximity, which raises your profile and generates brand awareness. Engaging and appealing exhibition stands draw in an audience and connect you to potential clients. An exhibition booth that is visually appealing and interesting will position your business in the minds of attendees. This can be further enhanced by including engaging activities, demonstrations and branded giveaways.
4. Identify the competition Exhibition spaces offer the rare opportunity to engage with the competitors in your market and gain a deeper understanding of their product or service offerings, marketing techniques and sales techniques. This can assist you in positioning your own brand.
5. Provides a platform for product and market testing Exhibitions and trade shows are the perfect platforms for new product releases, as well as product and market testing. These events have visitors with ample knowledge of the market offerings, who are interested in the product or service offerings- and who may even turn into buyers, if the product is a hit!
The Exhibitionist focuses on the design, build and manufacturing of bespoke exhibition platforms. From the design and build to the selection of exhibition stands, The Exhibitionist has got you covered.
If you are looking to make a lasting impression with your exhibition stand, we have the expertise to get the job done. We have offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban, ensuring that we deliver incredible service all over South Africa.